The Olympus HLD-6 Battery Grip features a two-part design with two different types of grips including one for portrait (HLD-6P) shooting and the other for landscape (HLD-6G). An additional shutter release is for greater comfort and speed when the camera is vertically upturned, and two additional dials and fn (function) buttons for easy and fast adjustments are available in this position too. Both parts are ergonomically designed to provide the user with a firm natural grip, greatly improving the overall stability of the camera in your hand and the button lock switch prevents pushing any buttons unintentionally. An additional battery (not included) can also be slotted into the lower grip, extending overall battery life for longer shooting times.
Olympus Batterigreb HLD-6 (E-M5)
- Unique two part grip for landscapes & portraits
- Additional vertical release button & adjustment dials
- Ergonomic design for firm grip & increased stability
- Fitting one extra BLN-1 (for the HLD-6P)
- Dust- & splashproof
- Integrated tripod mounting thread
- Main and sub adjustment dial
- Two Fn buttons (customisable separately from the body’s Fn buttons)
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.